FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental United States on most items of $300 or more!Simply look for the logo to enjoy free shipping on selected items throughout the store. If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Shipping' total $300.00 or more, your order ships via Ground for FREE!
Shipping CarriersStandard delivery is via UPS Ground. If you would like to use a carrier other than UPS please indicate which carrier you prefer on your order and specify the shipment method you wish to use (options shown below). Prepaid freight charges will be added to the invoices. Our available carriers are: • FedEx • UPS • DHL
Shipment MethodsGround delivery time is based on how far away your location is in relation to Bettendorf, IA. Faster deliveries are available with the following options:
• Next Day Air
• Two Day Air
• Three Day Air
• Early AM
Shipping OrdersAs a general rule of thumb; all received orders that are ground or next day and come in before our shipping deadline of 7:15 p.m. CST, will be shipped on the same business day. Any orders received after the shipping deadline will be shipped out the following business day. Any new customers wishing to open a credit account with us will need to allow up to two working business days for credit verification. Existing EZSeries Touchpanel customers can obtain open credit the same day.
In order to take advantage of our same day shipping guarantee, your order must be paid by credit card or you must have an open credit account with our company that is current and in good standing. If your payment by credit card is declined, your open credit account with our company is past due, or your order amount exceeds your credit limit, there is the possibility that your order may be delayed.
InsuranceSince it is our policy to ship all of our goods FOB Bettendorf, IA, the risk of loss transfers to you once we deliver the goods to the carrier of your choice. To ensure against potential loss or unusual damage to your order, you have the option to purchase insurance at your expense. If you are interested in purchasing insurance for your shipment please ask our customer service representative to calculate the cost for you when you are finished placing your order. The cost for the insurance will be added on to your invoice if you decide to purchase it.
Shipment InquiriesIf you believe that your shipment has been delayed or was incomplete upon arrival, please take into consideration the following items before you call to inquire about your order:
• Allow a sufficient amount of time for your shipment to arrive. Please be aware that various carriers schedule multiple shipments which may delay your shipments. This pertains particularly to overnight packages. If you have reason to believe that your shipment has indeed been delayed you can track your order on-line by accessing our shipment tracking feature.
• Air shipments to Canada have the potential to be delayed for a longer period of time due to unforeseen delays originating from customs.
• It may be beneficial to notify your receiving department of the delayed shipment. There are times when receiving may not have had the opportunity to check the shipment in yet or the shipment is merely waiting in receiving to be delivered to the designated party.
• Please be sure to complete a thorough inspection of all the packages you receive to ensure that you locate any small items that may be concealed by the packing material.
• It would be in your best interest to inspect all deliveries immediately upon arrival. Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order for any suspected shortages or discrepancies so that we may resolve the issue in a timely matter.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping charges are calculated based on a flat fee per order value and any additional special surcharges.
Notes on DeliveryPlease make note of the following guidelines, restrictions and/or exceptions on delivery times:
• All shipments depend upon stock availability.
• No deliveries are made to P.O. boxes.
• Delivery times are based upon freight carriers’ policies and procedures. We cannot guarantee delivery times.
• Air services may vary by zip code.
• Timely delivery of air shipments to Canada cannot be guaranteed due to potential delay in customs.
Notes on Same-Day Shipping Deadlines• Same-day shipping only applies to UPS shipments.
• For same-day shipping, place order before 7:15pm CST.
• We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Remanufactured productsIf you are interested in saving money on your next purchase with EZAutomation, you may find that our remanufactured parts may be the solution you are looking for. These select re-manufactured parts are only available to our U.S. and Canadian customers. We offer a 20% discount off of our catalog prices of any items that are available and we will give you a full 1-year warranty from the date of purchase against defects and workmanship. (No 30- day money-back returns apply for this offer.)
The products are offered on a “first come, first serve” basis while supplies last. Please visit our on-line website to view the availability of the products you are interested in and to access the convenience of ordering on-line.
30-Day Money-Back ReturnThere is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our products which begins 10 days after the date of the invoice. This allotted time period gives you plenty of time to receive and inspect your order and ensure that it was shipped correctly. If you should decide to return the product back to EZAutomation within the 30 day period, you must return the products in their original boxes and in the same condition they were received in.
The following guidelines apply to returns subject to our 30 day money back policy:
1. Once you have requested an RMA for your order we will fax or e-mail it to you. Please place it inside a clear packing list envelope so that the return address is clearly visible.
2. Please do not mark or write on the original product boxes as this will incur refurbishing fees.
3. Products need to be returned in the original boxes they came in and in the same condition you received them in. You should include all original documentation, cables, and other components included with the original parts shipment.
4. Shipments should be in an appropriate shipping container to avoid product damage. See “Limits of Liability” below.
5. It is imperative that your return includes only the products that are issued on the RMA. Any other products that are sent without approval will be returned to you.
6. Once you receive the RMA it is important that you return the products within two weeks of the issue date to qualify for a refund or credit.
7. The intent of EZAutomation’s 30-day money back return policy is for our customers to allow checking out our products for a particular new application. EZAutomation reserves the right to either decline a 30-day money back return or charge a restocking fee if EZAutomation, in its sole discretion, determines the requested return to be outside the intent of this policy. Shipments not following the above procedures may be returned to sender. Restocking and refurbishing charges may incur.
Limited Warranty PolicyTo minimize the risk of potential safety problems, you should follow all applicable local and national codes that regulate the installation and operation of your equipment. These codes vary from area to area and usually change with time. It is your responsibility to determine which codes should be followed, and to verify that the equipment, installation and operation are in compliance with the latest revision of these codes.
At a minimum, you should follow all applicable sections of the National Fire Code, National Electrical Code, and the codes of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA). There may be local regulatory or government offices that can also help determine which codes and standards are necessary for safe installation and operation.
Equipment damage or serious injury to personnel can result from the failure to follow all applicable codes and standards. We do not assume any responsibility for your product design, installation or operation.
Our products are not fault-tolerant and are not designed or intended for use as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, weapons systems, clutch control systems on presses, in which the failure of the product could lead directly to death, personal injury or severe physical or environmental damage.
This catalog contains many product specifications, wiring diagrams, and other information. You should not use this document for installation, operation or troubleshooting of any equipment. Always consult the appropriate product manual prior to using the equipment. If you have any questions regarding the installation or operation of the equipment, or if you need additional information, please call our Tech Support.
It is expressly understood by customer that product installation manual is only a guide recommended by EZAutomation. The ultimate responsibility for proper installation and operation lies with the customer.
Limits of LiabilityAlthough we may initially issue a return material authorization number, it does not guarantee that you will receive a refund or a replacement. If a refund is granted to you and then we find out that the problem originated due to “customer abuse” we will take action to reverse the credit and notify you immediately. EZAutomation does not accept responsibility or issue credit for products damaged in transit for any reason. It is highly recommended that you ensure the product is properly packaged for shipment and that you insure the item, at your expense, for the amount of the potential credit that you are seeking.