What is the EZ PLC Micro?
EZPLC Micro is the most innovative & cost effective PLC in its class. It is comprised of 48 I/O, Counters / Timers / Relays / Sequencers & Analog I/O, Large terminal blocks & it offers more capabilities in a smaller package, while increasing application flexibility.
EZPLC Micro has a unique feature which allows it to store PLC Process data in its Non-volatile flash memory instead of a traditional battery backed-up RAM.
Where does it make sense?
At the price of $199 for 16 Digital Input & 8 Relay Output and $299 for additional 8 Analog I/O, the EZ Micro PLC will be attractive for Mid-size applications. With this incredible PLC you can have some quite powerful features even in very lowcost applications, yet it can expand to 256 I/O.
What does it have?
- 24 Discrete Digital Input points
- 8 Relay Ouput points
- 8 Digital Ouput points (Source)
- 8 Analog In/Out (Voltage/Current)
- Total Program/Data memory 64K
- Fast scantime, 5ms for 1K instructions
- Powerful Ladder Logic instruction set
- RS232 communication port
- Supports ASCII In/Out instructions
- EZ to use programming software
- User program stored in Flash
- 8 Auto-tuned PID loops
- Retentivity for Tag values
- Two configurable 20 KHz Inputs
- Optional RS 485 port for expansion to